By participating in the 2013 Komen Atlanta Race for the Cure Expo area, your company will receive great visibility within the Atlanta community. It's a one-of-a-kind opportunity to sample your product in the Atlanta market, distribute coupons and create customer awareness.
- Close to 13,000 individuals participated in the 2012 Komen Atlanta Race for the Cure, with more than 16,000 individual's on-site Race day. We hope for more than 15,000 participants at the 2013 Race for the Cure.
- The majority of Komen Atlanta Race for the Cure participants are women, with 78 percent of participants being female and 22 percent male.
- Race participants have substantial buying power with 38 percent of participants at a household income of $90,000 or more and 20 percent at a household income of $120,000 or more.
- Thirty-three percent of all Race participants range from 18 to 34 years of age, and nearly three-fourths, 71 percent, range from 25 to 54.
- Race participants are qualified consumers with disposable income.
To learn more about the expo area, please contact Lacy Kerkhof at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Komen Atlanta Office at (404) 459-8700.